Explore Careers at Ned Davis Research
Many companies talk about their work-life balance, but our staff lives this balance every day.
Behind every successful company is a happy staff. See how we keep our employees happy.Learn More
We are comprised of four teams: Research, Sales, Operations, and Information Technology. Which one suits you?Learn More
Located on the southern Gulf Coast of Florida, NDR's main headquarters fits in perfectly with the beautiful, relaxed surroundings of the greater Sarasota community. Additional offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, London, New York and San Francisco.Learn More
Start your search now to join the NDR family. We offer career candidates a great place to live, work, and raise a family, along with a great career opportunity. Our staff rave about our small-company charm and camaraderie, but they enjoy big-company advantages and the opportunity to make a difference.
In addition to competitive salaries, NDR offers a wide array of benefits including:
- 50% match on 401K contributions
- Multiple health insurance plan options
- Dental, vision and short-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Section 125 plan, including pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid-time off benefits including maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible work schedules
Why you want to work for us.
NDR offers career candidates a great place to live, work, and raise a family, along with a great career opportunity. Our staff raves about our small-company charm and camaraderie, but they enjoy big-company advantages and the opportunity to make a difference.
Additionally, NDR offers:
- A solid reputation with clients including some of the largest global investment managers in the industry
- An intellectually challenging environment and entrepreneurial spirit, where small teams are the norm even as we continue to grow
- Fully supported continuing education & training. We pay our research staff not only to earn their CFA & CMT and other designations but for study days leading up to their exams
- Open-door communications with all senior managers
Research is the core of NDR. Our researchers quantitatively apply macroeconomic, fundamental, technical, and sentiment disciplines to global markets. The NDR Research Team consists of Global Strategy, US Strategy, ETF Selection, Advisory, Research Applications, and Custom Research. With an average tenure of 10 years, the NDR Research Team represents a select group of professionals. Research members are mentored in the NDR research approach and have the opportunity for ongoing professional development, with over half holding a CFA or CMT designation or other advanced degree.
The NDR Sales team consist of dedicated sales professionals who bring NDR's approach to research to the market. This dynamic team operates out of several offices in the US and UK. Our Sales team members work in a fast-paced and often challenging environment, but enjoy a competitive mix of base salary and incentive pay. This critical team is responsible for maintaining current client relationships, while always seeking opportunities to provide new clients with NDR Research.
NDR's research is fueled and supported by our Technology team. This team is what turns base data into fully functional analysis, charts and other tools that our clients use every day in making investment decisions. The Tech team also provides organizational support for all of NDR's internal needs, assuring that NDR employees have access to the technology they need. The Tech team consists of our Market Data Group, Application Development team, Database team, Web and Mobile Services team, Distribution, and Infrastructure and Tech Support teams.
I began my career with Ned Davis Research in an entry-level role. The firm did a terrific job nurturing my development, giving me the tools to build my knowledge base, and allowing me to follow my entrepreneurial drive. Through the last decade, I have been able to grow into a Strategist role, working closely with clients to help them achieve success in their own practices."
– TONY WELCH, ETF STRATEGIST